Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today was my birthday!

Today was my birthday! Im 34 today...

It was pretty cool. My hubby took me out to breakfast and it was nice. He planned to take me to a palce that I have wanted to visit for a long time.

Funny thing, is it ended up being closed DAmn...

So we went to the original pancake house...

I had pancakes link sausage and one egg...

My hubby had corned beef, eggs and rice. The place is kind of a dump, but it was just nice to be with my man before work.

Then for lunch I went out and had dimsum and all the girls took me out... It was really good!

At about 3pm, my friend Alan K called and asked if we wanted to go to have dinner at a bar in Kalihi called Bronco....tell you what, it was kind of scary!

The place looked like something outof pulp fiction! Now in Hawaii you can't smoke but this place smelled like it was permeated wtih smoke.

We had poke, fried chicken, garlic steak...The food was actually pretty good. but salty! The kitchen and resaurant was nice, but i have to tell you, it was reallly greasy in the air, and i ended up walking out of there with greasy hair.

Now, we had to rush home because my man had to put together for food so he can do a photo shoot. It is now done, and we had to haul to make it happen.

But it is done now and I am going to bed.

good night everyone!

No comments: